2. Who We Are
KUBA CREATIVE SERVICES, located at SCHWEIGHOFSTRASSE 293, 8055 ZÜRICH, is the controller of your personal data.
3. What Data We Collect
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, such as:
– Identity Data, including your first name, last name, and username.
– Contact Data, including your billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
– Technical Data, including internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
4. How We Use Your Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
– To process and deliver your order.
– To manage our relationship with you.
– To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships, and experiences.
5. Third-Party Links
This website may include links to third-party websites, plugins, and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
6. Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We use Snipcart for handling payments on our website. You can read more about how Snipcart uses your Personal Information here: https://support.snipcart.com/privacy
8. Your Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
– Request access to your personal data.
– Request correction of your personal data.
– Request erasure of your personal data.
– Object to the processing of your personal data.
– Request restriction of processing your personal data.
– Request transfer of your personal data.
– Right to withdraw consent.
– You can find more details about these rights from the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC).